Dark Days

Written By: Jamie Mark






       

       Last October 2015, My friends and I went to a condominium with a helipad so we decided to have a photoshoot there for our own personal blogs. The view was just amazing, I felt like I was as free as a bird. The structure and the placements of the building was just right on place. I chose this outfit because it matches the theme of the buildings and the background which is distressed,rusty,elegant and simple. So if you want to have a photoshoot with a splendid view, don't forget to climb the greater heights because it will all be worth it.

       I wanted to put a bit of metallic touch to the simple maroon shorts and black top so to spice it up, I added this acid wash denim jacket from Hongkong. You can head off to a concert with this style and choice of clothes.

                Top: Topshop | Shorts: Bershka | Shoes: Nike Roshe Run
                                         Cap: Underarmour 

       

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Popular Posts