El Nido, Palawan

Written By: Gerard Sabinosa

El Nido, Palawan is the perfect place for you and your family. From their beautiful culture to the breathtaking islands. You will surely have loads of fun here.


My family and i were able to enjoy despite the lack of time we had. We visited the small lagoon, big lagoon, snake island. My personal favorite place was the ipil beach because this place was very relaxing and comfortable and i was also able to play beach volleyball and frisbee while waiting for the sunset.


I myself had a wonderful time here. I was able to learn how to dive/snorkel in these beautiful waters. But if you fear the water or you don't know how to swim i recommend that you try kayaking with your friends or family so you would not miss out on all the fun.They have wonderful resorts and tasty food to fit your budget. I know i was not able to explore all of the places here but if i was given the chance i would definitely come back here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Popular Posts