Food Adventure at Wingstop

Written By: Gerard Sabinosa

One day, me and my friend were so hungry because we just came back from school. So we were thinking of  looking for a restaurant that was near my place and had new and tasty food. The nearest place we thought of was Circuit Makati located in Circuit Lane, A. Reyes Avenue, Brgy. Carmona, Makati City. When we arrived the place we looked around first but at the end we chose a restaurant named Wingstop.
                                                                                                                                  

This place is designed not just to give you a taste of American flavors but also to make you and your companions have a good time . 

I really had a wonderful time tasting American cuisine in Wingstop. I got to taste their cheezy fries and at the same time also their very saucy boneless barbeque bites and i have got to say that every bite was totally worth it. In my opinion, there was really nothing wrong with the food that i had that day and their service was very good. Will i come back here? Yes indeed.

Store Hours: 11am - 11pm



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Popular Posts